Want to be a member or partner of Safe Kids Central Ohio? Click Here: Membership Application.
Meetings are held once a month, membership is open to anyone interested in childhood injury prevention, and best of all, no dues! Here are some advantages of becoming a member!
- Access to Safe Kids materials.
- Opportunity to network with leaders in the field of injury prevention.
- Opportunity to participate in community events that increase public awareness and education of child injury prevention.
- Opportunity to advocate for child safety interventions.
Here are just a few of the activities and events for members and volunteers
- Bike Helmet Fittings & Distribution
- Car Seat Checks
- Child Passenger Safety Week – February
- What’s Holding You Back? Safety Belt Campaign – May
- National Safe Kids Week – May
- Safety Town – June & July
- Walk Your Child to School Day – October